We know that we should at least try to continue properly hydrated every day. But most of the time we are just too busy juggling a frenetic work schedule, running errands or hooking up with friends and family. So it’s hard to keep track of whether we drank the right amount of water. Thanks to advanced technology, smart water bottle exist that can help reminds you to keep drink so that optimum hydration is reached.
Some of these smart water bottle light up when we have not taken a drink in a while, and they connect some other bottles to a smartphone app that can reminds your water intake and sends the message to your phone.
Top 7 Smart Tracker Water Bottle Reviews
Now, smart water bottles have integral alerts to encourage proper hydration. This means you no longer have to worry about whether or not you’re drinking enough water every day. The water bottle calculates that for you quickly and easily and, most particularly, it reminds you when you require drink water up.
All come with their advanced technology with fashionable design. It can be a great gift, particularly for elderly relatives and friends who are liable for dehydration. Here I detailed some smart water bottle features that may find you to the best one-
1. Hidrate Spark 2.0 Smart Water Bottle
With Bluetooth capabilities built-in, this bottle connects with a smartphone app to track and prompt proper hydrating habits. The Hidrate Spark 2.0 smart water bottle can keep track of your water habit and assist you to meet your daily hydration goal. There’s no better time than the present to live healthier.
Glows : The Hidrate Spark 2.0 water bottle integrates with lights that flash to reminds you to drink more water and to celebrate when you’ve met your daily goal.
- Tracks your Water Intake
- A sensor placed inside the bottle that automatically records how many ozes/ml you drink.
No Charging Required : Hidrate Spark comes with a long-lived replaceable battery, so no charging required. It’s battery-powered and BPA-free. It lights up to alert you when too much time has passed since you last took a sip from the bottle.
Integrate with Fitness Trackers : Hidrate Spark integrates with Apple Watch, Apple Health Kit, Fitbit, Google Fit, Under Armour Record (including, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, Endomondo), and Nokia / Withings.
Supporting Devices that Syncs to Hydration App
The bottle syncs to our iOS and Android app via Bluetooth low energy. All iOS devices support as well as Apple Watch that support 9.3+ except the iPad 2.
Supported Devices running 5.0+: Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Google Nexus 4, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 5X, Google Nexus 6, Google Nexus 6P, HTC One (M7), HTC One (M8), LGE G4, LGE G3, Sony Xperia™ Z Ultra, Sony Xperia™ Z, Motorola Moto G, and Motorola Moto X.
Additional Features :
- Colors: Black, Purple, Blue, Green & White
- Capacity: 24 oz/710 ml
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion battery required.
2. HydraCoach 2.0 Smart Water Bottle
This smart water bottle company is California-based and pioneer in the smart bottle category. The BPA-free bottle monitors the intake of the total amount of water during the day. Further, this water bottle helps to create goals and reminds when you need to drink again. All of this data comes via a small display device on the body that is controlled by physical buttons.
They design it to help athletes, medical professionals and health/diet conscious individuals plan and monitor personal hydration needs for themselves or those in their care. The Company’s ingenious architecture and technology provide users with instant real-time feedback and customized information on the volume and the cumulative rate of fluid intake.
This info permits individuals to simply monitor and attain fluid consumption goals to assist in promoting and maintaining proper hydration. It runs on AAA batteries and encourages proper hydration with an on-bottle timer that counts down till you’ve consumed your suggested eight glasses of water. It’s lightweight and covers the entire smart water bottle at a cheap price.
- Color: Aqua
- Automatically calculates the quantity of suggested and consumed daily water.
- Displays the quantity and percentage of water consumed relative to your hydration Goal.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 10 inches; 7.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces
- Capacity: 22 oz
- Batteries 1 Lithium-ion batteries required.
3. Thermos Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid
If you have a tight schedule and you usually forget to take water and now, you’re worried that this could affect your overall health?
Then, attempt the Thermos Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid, which comes in very handy to help you determine your hydration goals and meet them. They design the bottle with a smart lid that helps attach it to your smartphone. And, when you first buy the bottle, the setup process requires you to enter your details such as your gender and body weight. Then, the bottle can calculate the proper personal water intake requirement.
The bottle connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth and shows whether or not you’re on track with your daily hydration goals. Besides, the app helps track your consumption over weeks, months, and years. This serves as the motivation to drink more water to you with maintaining better health.
One of the foremost spectacular options of the Thermos Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid is its intrinsic liquid thermometer.
The bottle determines the temperature of your beverage and shows the quantity remaining in the bottle. This is very important, especially if you want a cold or hot beverage for at work or when you’re away. They also create the lid with a double-locking system; a release button, and a safety clip that helps prevent spillage, even if the bottle falls over accidentally.
- A lithium-ion rechargeable battery: The battery helps ensure that it powers the bottle to easily sync with Bluetooth and other fitness devices.
- The hydration charts: These are analytics presented using graphs to show your progress towards your hydration goals.
- USB port: They locate the USB port at the back of the lid and allow you to easily charge and connect with fitness devices.
- The device is easy to use because it syncs with devices such as Fitbits and smartphones.
- The bottle’s battery is very strong and can last for up to 12 days without requiring a recharge.
- The bottle works with devices using version iOS7 or later.
- Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.1 x 10.6 inches
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Capacity: 24 oz
- Color: Smoke & Teal
If you are searching for a smart water bottle that can act as a friend to ensure you reach your hydration goals, the Thermos Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid is a nice bottle that syncs with Fitbit and different devices like an iOS smartphone.
4. ICE WATER 3-in-1 Smart Water Bottle
This smart water bottle helps with hydration and it is 100 percent BPA-free and glows to alert you when you’re not drinking enough. It also features a built-in Bluetooth speaker and color-changing light mode to complement your workouts and other activities.
- 1 Hour Glows (Slow Breath Color Changing) to Remind you to Drink More Water Stay Hydrated and Keep Health, Enjoy Music.
- 360°Sound, Built-in 600mAh Battery, Rechargeable, 5w, Loud and Clear, Water Resistant, For Bike, Beach, Hiking, Pool, Shower, Camping, Outdoor.
- Press and Hold the Pause Button, Turn on or off the Light Mode, Press the +or- Button to Change the Light (5 Color Changing Light).
- The water bottle comprises an innovative modular design, easy to decompose water bottles to clean.
- Color: Black, Deep Black, Pink, and Yellow
- 3-in-1 Smart Water Bottle + Bluetooth Speaker + Dancing Lights.
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 9.8 inches
- Capacity: 22 oz.
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required.
5. Ozmo Watertight Bluetooth Smart Water Bottle
When you are searching for the finest smart water bottle, this one no doubt factors precisely. With personalized hydration goals via Bluetooth, it keeps you updated on your fitness goals and the focus intact on your physical and spiritual satisfaction. It also auto-adjusts your fluid requirement.
The best part of the Ozmo smart water bottle is that it is a complete package. That allows you to work on your wellness goals a lot constructively. It helps to you a far greater level of efficiency and achieves your targets a lot more conclusively. It can record both the water and coffee consumption levels simultaneously. So whether it is a decision about how much to drink after a 2-mile run or the best time for your cold coffee, your smart bottle conclusively guides you. However, this bottle can only sync with the Fitbit, Apple Health and Garmin devices.
- Syncs with Apple, Garmin
- Keeps a track of your hydration levels and auto-adjusts as per work out
- Capacity: 16 oz.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pound
- Color: Seafoam Green, Blue, Grey, Red, Purple & White
- Vibration alert system
- Works with IOS
- The water bottle does not sync with Fitbit.
6. PYRUS HoLead-RYRUS Smart Water Bottle
Smart water bottles have become the new devices for people who want to live healthy lives by achieving their daily hydration goals. To make their bottles even more impressive, Pyrus went a step further and made sure that its 250 ml (8.5 oz) Smart Cup can keep your water hot or cold. This makes it the ideal bottle for people who carry hot or cold drinks depending on the weather.
They design the bottle with a timer regulation that is positioned at the bottom section. This water bottle timer adjustment sets off an alarm eight times every day, reminds you to drink water. Note that you can adjust the timer and even snooze the alarm.
They design the Pyrus Smart Cup with a double-layer painted glass that helps keep your water cold or hot. If the water is hot, the glass prevents heat from escaping to ensure the water remains hot. The casing is also anti-impact, which helps keep the bottle safe even if it gets dropped from time to time.
- Intelligent senses technology: This feature helps ensure that you get the right hydration target.
- The LED screen display: They locate this screen at the bottom section and allow you to reset the timer and follow your hydration goals.
- 2 x AAA batteries: These help power the sensor and run the alarm. However, you will need to change the batteries when they run out because they are not rechargeable.
- Color: black
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Capacity: 8.5 0z Water
- Instant Temperature Display
Although this sensible bottle lacks any fancy options like Bluetooth or a microphone like found on the Hydra Smart Bottle, I still found it spectacular due to its simple design and ability to keep water hot or cold. If you are looking for a cheaper smart water bottle, this is one great option to consider. However, you might need to adjust the hydration reminder to avoid causing disturbances, especially when using a shared office in the workplace.
7. H2OPal Smart Water Bottle Hydration Tracker
H2OPal water bottle your life simpler by aiding you to take in more water, fewer calories, and enhance your productivity and concentrate on avoiding dehydration by reminds you to drink. It helps individuals stay on track with their daily goals and gives them the satisfaction of looking at their progress over time. This Smart Water bottle automatically tracks your intake and syncs data with your Apple Watch, iPhone, or smartphone. It produces a personalized hydration goal which is measured and encourages progress over time. H2OPal can sync hydration data to the FitBit app as of 1.8.6, which released on November 8, 2016.
- The premium glass bottle that keeps the fresh taste of water.
- Works with iPhone & Apple Watch. (It does not work with most Android phones.)
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 3.2 x 10.5 inches; 1.05 pounds
- The bottle H2OPal comes with is 18.6 fluid ounces (550 ml).
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Color: Black & Blue
- Batteries 1 Lithium-ion batteries required.
How Much Water Should I Drink a Day
Health authorities commonly suggest 8*8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters. We know this as the 8×8 rule and are very easy to remember. That involves sixty-four (64) ounces of water every day. Most smart water bottles are nearly 16 ounces, so drink four bottles of water each day.
According to Harvard Medical School, you may not need to drink the recommended amount of water. Many factors can affect the amount of water your body needs each day, including the environment and physical activity. If you work in a dry environment, you may lose more water through sweat. If you become a highly active lifestyle, you will require more water. The more you weight, the more water you need to drink. The goal is to balance water input with output. If you hear your body—drink when you are thirsty, eat when you’re hungry.
Smart Water Bottle Buyer’s Guide
You know the importance of drinking water and how smart water bottles can help you achieve your daily water intake goals. But finding a decent, smart bottle might seem hard. Especially when you notice how many smart bottles are on the market?
Don’t fret we’ve dedicated uncounted hours to researching sensible water bottles. We are here to teach you how to make a smart purchase. You only need to pay one or two minutes to find out the foremost helpful information concerning smart water bottles. Before you know it, you will buy a smart water bottle that suits your lifestyle and fulfills your needs.
Which Features Make a Smart Water Bottle Smart?
There are one or two features that outline smart water bottles. Familiarize yourself with the following features, and you will be one step closer to enjoying your new purchase.
- Apps: smart sensible bottles go together with an app that you will use on your phone or a smartwatch. The apps can track your water intake and remind you to drink up. Some apps allow you to set a daily hydration goal, which allows you to monitor your progress. If you’re serious regarding changing your habits, look for a smart water bottle that comes with a useful app.
- Bluetooth: Most of the good smart bottles come with Bluetooth, which they use in different ways. Some water bottles use Bluetooth to connect to different, supported smart devices. But the best ones come with Bluetooth speakers that can play your favorite music or podcasts while you are running or riding a bicycle.
- Batteries: smart water bottles require batteries to work. Some smart bottles use external batteries, while others use internal ones. Some batteries can work for only a couple of hours before they need to be recharged, while others can work for days. The features of a bottle influence battery life. So, if you use the Bluetooth speakers, then the battery won’t last you a long time. If you intend to solely use the display to remind you once to drink, then the battery might last you for a week or more.
- Display: Most of the time, you may see a display on the edges of a smart bottle. The display serves to remind you when to drink. You will notice the display changing color when it’s time to drink. Some displays tell you the temperature of the water in the bottle, while the others will warn you if the water is stale.
- Durability: Nobody wants to purchase a smart device only to have it break in a couple of days. So, look for a smart water bottle that can withstand a bit of punishment. If you enjoy extreme sports, hiking, or cycling, then look for a sturdy water bottle. They make most of the water bottles from glass, but some metal models can withstand plenty of abuse.
- Reminder types: Most, but not all smart water bottles have visual reminders. Whenever you would like to drink water, the display will let you know by lighting up. Some water bottles mix the lights with a sonic sound. So, if you go on to not notice visual reminders, then you might prefer to try audio reminders. Certain smart water bottles will vibrate, which may even be a helpful reminder.